By Gary A. Fisher
Read Online or Download At the Closing of a Day: The Diary of Sgt. Merle Alan Fisher Company B, 1st Amphibious Tractor Battalion, 1st Marine Division 1942–1944 PDF
Similar military history books
“But destiny had different plans for us. The struggle grew to become our Studio right into a army reservation. All amenities have been dedicated to making motion pictures for the struggle attempt. .. insignia for submarines, planes, ships, and tanks. .. education motion pictures for the military, army, and Air strength. ” Walt Disney. global conflict II had a profound impression on Walt Disney and his Studio.
Journalist Ken Anderson analyzes claims made by way of historian Trevor Ravenscroft and others that the Holy Lance, that's acknowledged to have pierced the facet of Jesus Christ, took heart degree in Hitler's existence and used to be the focus of Hitler's targets to beat the realm. as well as stating the issues during this conception, Anderson questions the veracity of the biblical tale of the lance.
Lawrence Paterson is an writer and historian.
The revered British army historian H. P. Willmott provides the 1st of a three-volume appraisal of the strategic rules of the nations desirous about the Pacific warfare. notable in its scope and intensity of study, his considerate research covers the full variety of political, monetary, army, and naval task within the Pacific.
- Warships after Washington: The Development of Five Major Fleers 1922-1930
- 11 DIVISION 34 Infantry Brigade Manchester Regiment 11th Battalion, Northumberland Fusiliers 8th Battalion, Brigade Machine Gun Company and Brigade Trench ... 1916 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/1821)
- 21 DIVISION Headquarters, Branches and Services Commander Royal Artillery : 3 July 1917 - 30 April 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2138)
- Black Flag: The Surrender of Germany's U-Boat Forces on Land and at Sea
- Eisenhower Between the Wars: The Making of a General and Statesman
Extra resources for At the Closing of a Day: The Diary of Sgt. Merle Alan Fisher Company B, 1st Amphibious Tractor Battalion, 1st Marine Division 1942–1944
At the Closing of a Day: The Diary of Sgt. Merle Alan Fisher Company B, 1st Amphibious Tractor Battalion, 1st Marine Division 1942–1944 by Gary A. Fisher