By Anne M. Gilroy,Brian R. MacPherson,Michael Schuenke
With unequalled accuracy, caliber, and readability, the Atlas of Anatomy is now absolutely revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, 3rd Edition, is the best quality anatomy atlas to be had this present day. With over 1,900 exquisitely distinct and actual illustrations, the Atlas is helping you grasp the main points of human anatomy.
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy bankruptcy for every physique region
- NEW! Radiologic photos assist you attach the anatomy lab to scientific wisdom and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum part greater and more advantageous making it more uncomplicated to realize the most complicated anatomic regions
- NEW! part on mind and frightened procedure specializes in gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic apprehensive structures in addition to the mind and primary apprehensive system
- Also incorporated during this new version:
- More than one hundred seventy tables summarize key info making them more uncomplicated to reference and retain
- Muscle truth spreads supply crucial details, together with beginning, insertion, innervation, and action
- An cutting edge, elementary structure: each subject lined in part by way of part pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all pictures from the e-book for labels–on and labels–off evaluation and timed self-tests for examination preparation
What scholars say in regards to the Atlas of Anatomy:
"Thieme is the simplest anatomy atlas by way of some distance, arms down. Clearer photos, extra photos, extra practical photos, constructions damaged up in ways in which make feel and proven from each angle...includes scientific correlations.... that is approximately all there's to it. simply purchase it. thanks Thieme!"
...this e-book surpasses all of them. it is the paintings. The artist has stumbled on the appropriate stability of aspect and readability. a few of these illustrations must be visible to be believed.... The pearls of scientific details are excellent and those upload importance to the data and help you remember."
Read Online or Download Atlas of Anatomy PDF
Similar medical reference books
In recent times, tools for coupling energetic implants to the center ear, around window or mixtures of passive heart ear prostheses have stepped forward significantly. sufferer choice standards have improved from only sensorineural listening to losses to conductive and combined listening to losses in difficult-to-treat ears.
Neuro-ophthalmology is a box of medication that touches on each subspecialty in neurology, yet has an undeserved acceptance as a department of data that's tough to profit and perform. Many neurologists and ophthalmologists don't obtain adequate publicity to neuro-ophthalmology in the course of their residencies, and are uncomfortable diagnosing and treating sufferers with neuro-ophthalmic difficulties.
The Myocardium, moment variation is a accomplished presentation of cardiac functionality, together with ultrastructure, mobile improvement and morphogenesis, ion channels, ion transporters, excitation-contraction coupling and calcium compartmentation, mechanics and strength creation, and effort metabolism. the second one version offers the hot molecular, subcellular, and mobile advancements that have happened during this speedily increasing box in the past 22 years.
Ce livre permet de rappeler que l. a. pratique obstétricale, pour être efficiente, doit pouvoir s'appuyer quand c'est nécessaire, sur une procedure chirurgicale parfaitement maîtrisée. Il reveal au sein d'un manuel didactique et pédagogique les concepts de chirurgie nécessaires pour assurer l'activité obstétricale et ses problems.
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 14th Edition
- Occupation By Design: Building Therapeutic Power
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea, An Issue of Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America, E-Book: 49 (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Das subjektive Gesundheitsempfinden im Lebensverlauf (German Edition)
- Cystic Fibrosis, An Issue of Clinics in Chest Medicine, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Extra info for Atlas of Anatomy
Atlas of Anatomy by Anne M. Gilroy,Brian R. MacPherson,Michael Schuenke