By Bruce Williams-Burden
Read or Download Intrepid Souls PDF
Best military history books
“But destiny had different plans for us. The struggle grew to become our Studio right into a army reservation. All amenities have been dedicated to making movies for the warfare attempt. .. insignia for submarines, planes, ships, and tanks. .. education motion pictures for the military, army, and Air strength. ” Walt Disney. international battle II had a profound effect on Walt Disney and his Studio.
Journalist Ken Anderson analyzes claims made via historian Trevor Ravenscroft and others that the Holy Lance, that's stated to have pierced the aspect of Jesus Christ, took middle level in Hitler's lifestyles and used to be the point of interest of Hitler's goals to overcome the area. as well as declaring the failings during this conception, Anderson questions the veracity of the biblical tale of the lance.
Lawrence Paterson is an writer and historian.
The revered British army historian H. P. Willmott offers the 1st of a three-volume appraisal of the strategic guidelines of the nations concerned with the Pacific warfare. striking in its scope and intensity of analysis, his considerate research covers the full diversity of political, fiscal, army, and naval task within the Pacific.
- BROTHERHOOD OF DOOM: Memoirs of a Navy Nuclear Weaponsman
- 25 DIVISION 75 Infantry Brigade Worcestershire Regiment 1/8th Battalion : 1 September 1918 - 28 February 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2251/2)
- The Battle of Camden: A Documentary History
- 25 DIVISION 74 Infantry Brigade Durham Light Infantry 13th Battalion : 1 September 1918 - 28 February 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2247/3)
- 40 DIVISION 119 Infantry Brigade Prince of Wales's (North Staffordshire Regiment) 12th Battalion : 10 June 1918 - 4 June 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2606/5)
- Warming Up to the Cold War: Canada and the United States' Coalition of the Willing, from Hiroshima to Korea
Additional resources for Intrepid Souls
Intrepid Souls by Bruce Williams-Burden